We are looking for a collaborative, proactive, and problem solving Analog/Digital Hardware Designer to join our team in Berlin.
DESCRIPTION / CHALLENGES & TASKS
Our groundbreaking printhead technology empowers material development and enables professionals to produce objects that are functional, full-color, multi-material, and photorealistic.
We are a small and highly motivated Berlin-based team, combining many nationalities and experiences across industries, with a common goal of empowering creativity.
Join a team of electronics and firmware engineers who design, prototype, and implement the electronics that power our 3D printer. We’re on the brink of delivering our first product to customers and are looking for someone excited to jump in and make an impact. Take an active part in shaping the transition from developing prototypes to getting our electronics ready for production at scale.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Design electronic subsystems for Quantica’s 3D printer, including:
- Research and development of subsystems
- Component sourcing and selection
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Prototyping, testing, and debugging of electronic modules
- Managing made-to-order PCBs from third party vendors
- Maintenance and improvement of existing designs
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each project
- Working within a team of electronics and firmware engineers
- Collaborating with mechanical engineering and software teams
- Autodesk Eagle for circuitry and PCB layout
- Measurement: Oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers
- Manufacturing tools for PCB assembly
- Min. 3 years of experience in analog/digital/mixed signal design
- PCB layout skills and Bill of materials (BOM) compilation
- Prototyping and testing experience
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) design experience
- Experience with product certification and reliability testing
- Simulation experience, (eg. Pspice/ngspice)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with engineers, developers, and designers to achieve an ambitious technological vision
- Work in an exceptional facility – our combined workshop, production hall and office – in the Wuhlheide Innovation Park
- Shape our product, see results quickly, and contribute to Quantica’s growth
- Be part of our agile environment, take ownership and work with the latest Technology
- Benefits like flexible working hours, healthy snacks, optional home office
- Novel high viscosity 3D print head technology – fully developed and realized in-house
- 3D printing platform for our print head – fully developed and realized in-house
- 20 employees and growing
- International team
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application in English, including CV, salary expectations, and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Marcel Strobel (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be your point of contact.
Back to job listing