We are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Firmware Developer to grow our technical team in our Berlin office.
DESCRIPTION / CHALLENGES & TASKS
Quantica’s novel printhead technology empowers and enables professionals to produce objects that are functional, full-color, multi-material, and true to nature. As an addition to our in-house development, you will help develop firmware for the next generation of 3D printers by collaborating with the electronics, software and mechanics teams.
You’ll fit great in this role if you have:
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and have experience developing FW (Bare metal) and
- Desire to create clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Hands on experience with protocols like UART, SPI, I2C.
- Experience with HAL, DMA, Timers, Bootloaders, etc.
- Hands on experience with HW prototypes and bring up procedures.
- Ability to use measurement tools like Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, Logic
- Basic understanding of electronics and be able to read schematics.
- The ability of being proactive within the team.
- A secret passion for reading datasheets.
- English proficiency, German is a big plus.
It’s good to have:
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience with build systems (make, cmake)
- Hands-on experience with STM32
WHAT WE OFFER
- International team that’s enthusiastic about implementing new approaches
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, and designers to achieve an ambitious technological vision
- Work in an out-of-the-ordinary facility – our combined workshop, production hall, and office – in the Innovationspark Wuhlheide
- Shape our product, see results quickly, and contribute to the growth of Quantica
- Be part of our agile environment, own your responsibilities, and work with up-to-date tooling that best fits your workflow
- Benefits like flexible working hours, 28 vacation days
- Novel high viscosity 3D print head technology – fully developed and realized in-house
- 3D printing platform for our print head – fully developed and realized in-house
- 20 employees and growing
- Funded through investments
- International team
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application in English, including CV, salary expectations, and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Marcel Strobel (email@example.com) will be your point of contact.
Back to job listing